You are a collected, analytical and creative individual who loves difficult theoretical challenges.
You have the ability to concentrate, work through a variety of problems and perform well in flexible environments.
You have excellent organizational skills, lots of perseverance and the urge to create order and structure.
Some of your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Develop efficient code of high quality based on best practices and prepare excellent documentation;
- You are responsible for the full life cycle development, i.e. communicating with stakeholders and monitoring the impact of all features;
- Design, implement, test and monitor new functionalities;
- Work effectively and independently on assigned projects;
- Identify and improve parts of the platform to make it more robust and scalable;
- Collaborate across teams and time zones to make things happen, review code and be open to feedback.
To sum up, the ideal candidate is someone who takes responsibility for the full development lifecycle of applications, from concept and design to testing.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in an IT-related discipline;
- Good verbal and written English;
- Highly skilled with Java and (Postgre) SQL databases;
- Experienced in building multi-threaded applications;
- Familiarity with complex platforms.
I have noticed that the demand for java skills is soaring. Hence, I wanted to see if there was an opportunity with better working conditions. Karreer.com is a great way to keep up-to-date with new job offers!
Karreer.com is a young company which offers a unique online platform where you can manage your own career anonymously — and even make money in the process. After updating your profile you show your preferences and skills by answering questions in the game. Based on your answers we are able to select interesting job opportunities. No more recruiters, you are in control.