- Who are we?
Www.karreer.com (hereafter: ‘Karreer’) is a unique platform that links (inactive) jobseekers and (potential) employers together by making matches.
Karreer attaches importance to protecting your privacy. The personal data obtained from you are processed in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (AVG) and are used only in the manner described in this statement.
- What personal data do we collect and why?
We collect all the information necessary for entering and executing agreements in this field (Conciliation) services, managing the resulting relationships, maintaining contact, conducting activities aimed at increasing the customer base and data we need for our declarations. You can think of your name, your organization and function, address, telephone number and e-mail address. All the aforementioned data are hereinafter referred to as personal data.
We also collect data from visitors to our website Www.karreer.com to measure the visitor flows on this website (see also under Number 8 ‘ Cookie usage ‘).
According to the applicable privacy, we are obliged to report that your personal information is a necessary condition for our (Conciliation) Provide services to you.
We process your personal data based on the following legal bases:
- Your consent (you can also withdraw it by contacting us);
- To implement an agreement in which you are party (e.g. in the provision of our (Conciliation) services);
- To comply with a legal obligation that rests on us;
- To defend our legitimate interest or that of a third party. Our interest is, for example, our platform through the website of www.Karreer.com by finding out what information is most relevant to visitors.
- Who do we share your personal information with?
In principle, we do not share your personal information with third parties. We do this only if this third party provides a service to us. We conclude with all third parties an agreement in which we agree that your personal data will be adequately secured. We only disclose your personal data if we are obliged to do so, for example in the context of the prevention or detection of criminal offences. We will not disclose your personal information to third parties for direct marketing purposes.
- What security measures do we take?
Karreer has taken appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data from loss or against any form of wrongful processing (hacking). All information is handled confidentially and is on secure servers.
- How long do we keep data?
We keep the data at least for the duration to which we are obliged by law, but is no longer than necessary for the purpose for which personal data have been obtained.
- What are your rights?
You have the following rights as the person concerned:
- The right to request information on the processing of your personal data;
- The right to have your personal data transferred to another party (Dataportabiliteit);
- The right to change your personal data;
- The right to revoke your consent;
- The right to have your data removed if the data is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was obtained or when you withdraw your consent. You may not always have the right to delete data, but exceptions can apply;
- The right to limitation of processing;
- The right to object to the processing;
- The right to submit a complaint to the authority personal data if you believe that Karreer Acts contrary to the applicable privacy.
We may use your name and email address to send newsletters to you. You can opt out of this newsletter at any time. Your email address will then be deleted from our file. This email address file is not provided to third parties.
To the extent that we place on our website links to third party websites, it is important to know that when visiting these third party websites the privacy Statement of the relevant website is applicable, not those of Karreer.
- Customizing Privacy Statement
Karreer reserves the right to modify this privacy statement at any time and for any reason and therefore advise you to periodically check this section of the website.