You are hands-on, action-orientated and like to see immediate results for your online marketing efforts.
You love being involved in strategical decision-making and have a vision which you are not afraid to share.
You thrive in the creation of original ideas and love to develop solutions that benefit people in original ways.
Some of your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Actively monitoring web analytics across our channels to make real-time marketing decisions;
- Running SEA-campaigns and establishing new campaigns to reach untapped markets;
- Focusing on the usability of the website with UX & front-end specialists;
- Identifying SEO improvements and link-building;
- Setting up campaigns via email marketing to increase customer retention;
- Working on multidisciplinary projects in order to improve the overall customer journey.
- You are a digital native who preferably has three years of experience in online marketing;
- You have a Bachelor’s degree which is Marketing-related;
- Excellent command of the English language;
- Knowledge of Google Ads, Google Analytics, Social Media and other tools like MOZ should not sound unfamiliar.
I loved how seamless the process was of setting up my profile, playing the game and choosing whether I should reveal my profile or not. Within a week, I already had two matches with some very interesting companies.
Karreer.com is a young company which offers a unique online platform where you can manage your own career anonymously — and even make money in the process. After updating your profile you show your preferences and skills by answering questions in the game. Based on your answers we are able to select interesting job opportunities. No more recruiters, you are in control.