You use your conceptual skills to analyze concepts and you use your logical and rational reasoning skills to discover the truth.
You are clever, technical and enjoy searching for clues and patterns hidden in the data to discover useful information.
You create order and structure, finish challenging projects no matter what and you like being in charge.
Some of your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Apply machine learning technologies to develop innovative solutions;
- Use natural language understanding techniques to reveal insights from contextual data;
- Perform statistical analyses across diverse data sets to measure performance;
- Translate business requirements into technical solutions;
- Collaborate with team members (also helping/sharing ideas on other than your dedicated uses cases), improve operational efficiency and document best practices.
Being a machine learning expert myself, I was surprised how accurately Karreer.com was able to match me with companies that would be a great for me.
- Preferably a Bachelor’s or Master’s in Computer Science, Electronics, Mathematics, or Statistics;
- Fluency in English is a must;
- You have a passion for, and experience with AI & big data, data science, cloud computing and technology;
- Familiarity with machine learning models and methods;
- Knowledge of deep learning methods (e.g. CNN, LSTM, GRU, etc.).
Karreer.com is a young company which offers a unique online platform where you can manage your own career anonymously — and even make money in the process. After updating your profile you show your preferences and skills by answering questions in the game. Based on your answers we are able to select interesting job opportunities. No more recruiters, you are in control.