You are a collected, analytical and creative individual who loves difficult theoretical challenges.
You have the ability to concentrate, work through a variety of problems and perform well in flexible environments.
You have excellent organizational skills, lots of perseverance and feel the urge to create order and structure.
Some of your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Develop code of high quality based on best practices and prepare excellent documentation;
- Translating designer mock-ups and wire frames into front-end code;
- Work effectively and independently on assigned projects;
- Collaborate with other developers to design and optimize code;
- Resolve support tickets and provide solutions on issues.
Ultimately, the ideal candidate is familiar with all the layers of software development.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT-related discipline;
- Good verbal and written English;
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging;
- The ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment;
As a developer, I have had received countless offers from companies. With Karreer.com, I can choose to remain anonymous or reveal my identity if the company is a great fit for me!
Karreer.com is a young company which offers a unique online platform where you can manage your own career anonymously — and even make money in the process. After updating your profile you show your preferences and skills by answering questions in the game. Based on your answers we are able to select interesting job opportunities. No more recruiters, you are in control.
Are you interested?
Set up your profile today, play the game to discover your PERSONAL profile and we might be in touch with you! If you have any questions, please contact Randolph Mackay (CCO) via email@example.com or 06-50203567.