You use your conceptual skills to analyze concepts and you use your logical and rational reasoning skills to discover the truth.
You are clever, technical and enjoy searching for clues and patterns hidden in the data to discover useful information.
You create order and structure, finish challenging projects no matter what and you like being in charge.
Some of your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinate with developers and clients to gather data design specifications;
- Translate business requirements into specifications that will be used to drive Business Intelligence projects;
- Install and assist to configure multiple Business Intelligence tools;
- Develop reports and dashboards on SQL servers;
- Provide technical assistance to both internal and external members;
- Design and implement best practices, guidelines and repeatable processes.
To sum up, the ideal candidate has an understanding of and is able to access and process structured as well as unstructured information in our organization.
- You must have at least a Bachelor’s degree, ideally in the field of Business and ICT;
- You have at least 3 years of relevant working experience with Business Intelligence / data-warehouse projects;
- You are familiar with SQL Server 2012/2016;
- Familiarity with SQL Server Reporting / Integration / Analysis Services (SSRS / SSIS / SSAS);
- Knowledge of Qlikview / Qliksense is a big plus;
- Excellent communication skills in both Dutch and English is a must.
Thanks to Karreer.com, I have found a new challenge where I was not stuck using legacy tools to achieve the highest ROI possible.
Karreer.com is a young company which offers a unique online platform where you can manage your own career anonymously — and even make money in the process. After updating your profile you show your preferences and skills by answering questions in the game. Based on your answers we are able to select interesting job opportunities. No more recruiters, you are in control.