You are a spontaneous and fast-paced individual who loves new experiences and enjoys stimulating other people's personal growth.
You are genuinely interested in people, have exceptionally good people skills and enjoy a variety of new challenges.
You are decisive, self-confident and able to identify problems and solutions for the short and long-term well-being of your organization.
Some of your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Create and follow-up business leads in existing and new markets;
- Translate societal and business needs into new high value project propositions;
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients;
- Develop and maintain a relevant international business network to create a market leading position in selected areas.
Ultimately, the ideal business developer will boost sales and contribute to the long-term business growth of Karreer.com.
- A Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) with knowledge of a relevant science area;
- Proven work experience as a Business Developer in an online environment;
- Understanding of sales performance metrics;
- Excellent writing and speaking skills in English and Dutch. An additional language (e.g. German, Spanish or French) is preferred.
As a business developer, I am always on the road. By playing the game, I was able to find a new job opportunity during my morning commutes!
Karreer.com is a young company which offers a unique online platform where you can manage your own career anonymously — and even make money in the process. After updating your profile you show your preferences and skills by answering questions in the game. Based on your answers we are able to select interesting job opportunities. No more recruiters, you are in control.